Wednesday, December 30, 2015

Star Gazing

Shawn probably has his top quilted by now.



Phyllis made rings of stars around an applique block designed by Kim Diehl.

Sylvia used a Hewson reproduction print for her center.
It's hard to see the scale on these but the bird isn't very big.


She had the perfect pillar print for a border.

Cynthia M's Anachronistic Stars, set with a 16-patch

Cynthia writes:
"Here's my really warped top! I don't have many repros so I made lots of anachronistic combinations. Thanks for all the information and inspiration!"
And Terry has posted three different tops that she's made over the year.


4 comments:

Jacqueline said...

Stars are one of my favorite blocks. Loved seeing everyone's work.

Happy New Year.

cityquilter grace said...

so fun to see what others have done with their blocks...show us more!!

Unknown said...

They are all perfect! Love seeing the different layouts. I need to make about 20-30 more blocks before I can start assembling. Unless I change my layout plans.

Happy Holidays Barbara!

Cynthia@wabi-sabi-quilts said...

Wow! All of these are beautiful! Happy New Year!